everytime it gets close to October i start reblogging the fuck out of this
"i am not at all physically attracted to you"
is an absolutely valid reason to not want to date someone.
People had the nerve to call me shallow for this.
By the way, it’s also totally cool to turn someone down without explaining your reasons. You are not interested, no will suffice. Do not feel pressured to explain your decisions to someone else.
when ur running down the stairs with no bra on
Teen Wolf Merchandise: http://bit.ly/J8YmI9
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Until, this is taught in schools everywhere- “history class” is merely a racism propaganda course.
Things to marinate on this “holiday” weekend
I always get confused at first when people say this needs to be taught in schools everywhere, because this basically IS the history class I grew up with in Northern Manitoba. Like, pre-colonial Native history, the history of both settlers who were hostile to natives and the ones who cooperated fairly well with them and how that created the entirely new and unique Metis culture, and the history of Louis Riel and his rebellion was stuff we were learning as far back as grade five. Native studies focused primarily on precolonial native history and mythology and deconstructing native representation in the media is a mandatory class to get a high school diploma from our school division up there.
Makes me remember not to take that kind of upbringing for granted.
Photoset reblogged from he swore to never tell minho about what he'd done. with 207,499 notes
Photo reblogged from he swore to never tell minho about what he'd done. with 118,499 notes
HURR HURR I’M A DOG [x]
I made the most unattractive sound ever whilst laughing at this. Oh god.
When you fuck something up first thing in the morning
You Aren’t Boring I Just Suck At Conversations I’m Sorry: a novel by me
I’m Not Ignoring You I Just Don’t Know What To Say: a sequel by me
I Feel Like I have Nothing Interesting To Say So I Don’t Say Anything At All And I’m Really Sorry Don’t Stop Talking To Me: the trilogy.
What absolutely kills me about this scene is Nani’s use of the word ‘more’ indicating that Jumba has, at some point, actually made at least one crop circle.
YOU HAVE VANQUISHED ME, MIGHTY BEAST
Cub: DAD STOP
Cub: DAD OH MY GOD
Lion: REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE…
Page 1 of 1313